The Location of Mobile Speed Cameras has been determined by a number of factors.
- That the location was previously used by the NSW Police Force to conduct mobile speed camera enforcement.
- Frequency and severity of crashes at the location.
- The site conditions at the location are appropriate for mobile speed camera enforcement and meet both the technical requirements for mobile speed camera enforcement and the safety requirements for camera operators and members of the public.
- Further evidence of a speeding problem using police intelligence (including events that pose a road safety concern) and/or vehicle speeds.
- The location is difficult for the police to enforce using conventional methods.
For a complete list of possible areas of target by the Mobile Speed Camera Scheme please visit the RTA downloads section.
Add this page to your favorite Social Bookmarking websites